Eric's first tooth!!

Sunday, July 3, 2011 0 comments
To make sure that you don't miss the last post, I will restate the fact that I published the last post right before I started to write this post, which I plan on publishing right away.   So, there will be two new posts, one right after the other.

Today, when we were getting ready to eat, I noticed Eric making strange faces, and tried to check to see if he had something in his mouth.  I was surprised to find that he didn't have anything in his mouth, but that he had been playing with his new little tooth!!  So I took a look, and was able to see the top of his little right lower central incisor coming in.  So, maybe the reason he has been so strange this last week wasn't because he was so preoccupied with walking and standing, but that he was teething.
The other new, interesting thing to tell you was that yesterday, when Mauri and I went out for Coffee, Eric learned a new skill.  As a joke, Mauri put his iced coffee with a straw in front of Eric, and, to our surprise, Eric started to drink it!!


We had never even showed Eric a straw before, but he started to drink from it like he had been drinking from straws all his life.  So, we switched him over to water, and he continued to drink.


Well, I guess I will publish this post before he wakes up.  It seems like now that his tooth is finally partly in, he is going back to taking better naps.  Of course, this is his first nap since we've seen his tooth, so maybe I shouldn't speak too soon.  I'll let you know in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tracy's Baby Blog | TNB