Home at last!

Friday, October 8, 2010 0 comments
Well, I finally got the OK to go home on Monday afternoon, 2 weeks after having gone in with strong, regular contractions. So far things have been going well, but I've been keeping busy with Eric and haven't had a lot of free time to write much here on the blog. Actually, right now, I'm breastfeeding and writing from my iPod, all at the same time. This morning, while Eric was sleeping, I edited some pics to show you ASAP too...
Well, I have a bit of a problem. Every time that Eric finally falls asleep, when I try to move him to a safe place to nap, he wakes up.  So, it has been difficult to try to get caught up on emails, facebook, blog, etc.
I have been working on this entry practically all day, and, as you can see, I have written very little so far.
Anyways, I'll post some pics and a short video now, and will probably leave it at that for today.  Then, little by little, I'll add more pics and will go back and write about my whole hospital experience, and what has happened since then.  

Here's my pics on Shutterfly:
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1Aasm7Jo4bM3Gw
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tracy's Baby Blog | TNB