A few More Videos

Saturday, February 18, 2012 0 comments
Well, before getting back to the story of our trip to the USA, I will share here another video that I already shared on Facebook.  It shows my little Superman on his adventures.
As you can see, I'm having lots of fun with the new program.  I'll try not to let it distract me so much as to not keep writing about the trip, though.
Here's the video of my little Superboy!

I'll finish off this quick post with a short clip that was cut up and used in the last preview of our trip to the US.  Being at an age which tends to be a bit of a tantrum phase, Eric would instantly throw himself on the ground and scream whenever we wanted him to go with us instead of wherever he wanted to go.  We actually had people stop us in the mall and tell us that he deserved an oscar.  I caught it on tape once.  So, even though it wasn't his best performance (not a lot of screaming this time), it still gives you an idea of how much fun it was.  Without further ado:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tracy's Baby Blog | TNB