New Dynamic View

Saturday, October 1, 2011 0 comments
As you've probably already noticed, I decided to try out a new way of posting my blog.  Blogger calls it "dynamic views," and it allows you to look at the blog how you want to look at it. 
I figured it would make it easier for people like my mom who are often going back to the blog, looking for older pictures. 

When I go to my blog, though, it seems to show it in the "mosaic" view as the default.  I personally would have chosen the magazine or classic views had it been up to me because they are more similar to the old format.
Being so much different, I decided to write this quick post to point out that when in the mosaic, or a few of the other views, the different posts are hidden behind a picture (or pictures) that came from that post.
I hope it isn't too confusing.
If you all hate it, I will revert back to the old format.  So, let me know!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tracy's Baby Blog | TNB