Neglected again!

Saturday, January 29, 2011 0 comments
Well, it has come to my attention that I have been neglecting my blog again, and that I never did get into the story of what happened when Eric was born.
Lately, I've spent most of my free time doing more of the paperwork to get Eric his passport. Every time I think I'm done with it, I find I did something wrong, or see something else I want to fix, and I find myself re-doing another one of the papers. Yesterday, I re-did the passport pics so that Eric would be a little older in them. Luckily, our appointment is on Monday, so after that, hopefully, the whole ordeal will be over with.
It's amazing seeing the difference between my last attempt at passport pics, and the pictures I took yesterday. He really does look so much older!!
Obviously Mauri thinks so too because he was teasing me when breastfeeding the other day, saying that Eric looked like the "scrubs boy!!"

I think that might be exaggerating things. He's only 4 months old now, and a small 4 month old at that!
Anyways, I also want to fix up, organize and post some of the pics from the bapstism, along with some videos I've been taking of Eric lately. He's been a little fussier than usual after his vaccines on Monday, but he still laughs a lot, and has found that he loves his daily bath!!
So, it's the middle of the night, and I'm done pumping, and I think I'll go back to bed now, but I did want to write that I will be doing all of that soon- partly so you know to look forward to it, and partly so that I can see it in writing and remember what to work on next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tracy's Baby Blog | TNB