Beginning the new year!

Thursday, January 6, 2011 0 comments
I know it's been way too long, but with family visits, I didn't have a lot of time for blogging.
Sadly we are all alone again.
It's late, and I want to get to bed to get some sleep ASAP, but I thought I'd make a quick entry to say that I will be updating in the next couple of days.  I have lots to write about, from Eric's first Christmas, to his family visits, to his baptism.
Meanwhile, I just want to say, I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas, and that you are having a happy new year.

I'll leave you with the video I got tonight when trying out my new webcam.  Eric has just started to laugh out loud, and I think it's very cute!!


Enjoy!! and good night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tracy's Baby Blog | TNB