Cloth Wipes Dispenser: Guest Post on Mama Natural

Friday, April 11, 2014 0 comments
When Genevieve, aka. Mama Natural, had her baby and was looking for guest posts to help keep her beautiful blog going strong even during those difficult first months with a new baby, I decided that I had the perfect post to pitch to her at the perfect time.
I wanted to submit something crafty, of course, to represent myself well, but I also wanted something natural that would appeal to her readers.
Years ago I had made myself a cloth wipes dispenser to easily hold my cloth wipes in such a way that they could be conveniently (and stylishly) transported easily from place to place, with the extra bonus of allowing a new wipe to pop up after each wipe is removed.



Even though my son is mostly (sigh) potty trained by now, the dispenser still comes in handy for using for a plethora of things.  They can be used as tissues, to clean his face, for removing makeup, and for those who have no personal use for them, they could even be used for cleaning around the house.
In any case, I thought the post was more befitting of her blog with the perfect timing of the arrival of her new baby.
Interested in checking it out?
Read my guest post on MamaNatural.com.
See how I made my cloth wipes and wipes solution here.

Nov. 8, 2013



Looking for a great, inexpensive, non-chemical alternative to store bought wipes? 
Make your own homemade disposable wipes!
They can be used for babies or even for adults, and are flushable.
I used to use them when I would leave the house with my son when he was a baby in diapers, but lately use them even more.  They are a great help for potty training.
Read about them on my guest post on Homegrown & Healthy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tracy's Baby Blog | TNB