Saving older, sentimental posts from my New Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 0 comments
When I first began blogging, it was a way for me to share what was happening here in Spain with family and friends in the US.
I was sharing my pregnancy experiences, my birth story, and all sorts of personal experiences.
This blog has housed everything from my thoughts on becoming a mother to the difficult task of having to say goodbye to our furry friends.

With time, I started sharing some fun projects I had made for my son, and people began finding this blog. I wasn't sure I wanted my personal online diary to be read by so many people.

That's why I decided to move my projects to a new blog, Oh, The Things We'll Make!

On April 16, 2014 I wrote my first post, Starting a New Blog.

Over the years, that blog has grown and evolved.
It started as a hodpodge of my thoughts, experiences, projects, and recipes, and developed into a business for me.

Now, I have realized that some of those older posts no longer are benefiting that blog in any way. In fact, having posts that people won't ever search for can hurt my rankings.

I was faced with a new dilemma-
Delete them?
Completely change them?
No-index them?

My first thought was to no-index them, but having so many posts that aren't really helping my blog just confuses me.

So, I've decided to move those posts here.
I'll share the posts and share when I originally wrote them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tracy's Baby Blog | TNB